The Admissions Office is primarily the station in which applicants and prospective students’ questions are answered and admission and registration documents processed. Therefore its mandate includes:
- Giving, receiving and filing admissions documents
- Processing all official admissions documents and communicating the decisions on applications to the applicants.
- Providing information and timely advice and support to University staff and Faculty on matters concerning the status of an applicant’s admission.
- Offering expert academic advice on the nature and types of qualifications presented by applicants and prospective students.
- Processing applications for Accreditation of Prior Education or Learning and conducting appropriate and prompt follow-up on decisions made on them.
- Complying with the academic rules, regulations as well as academic legislations promulgated by the administration of the SWSS and the Federal Government of Somalia.
- Exercising and adhering to the provision of a fair and transparent admissions process.